Prices & Availability

Self Catering Accommodation

 

Due to the ongoing situation with Coronavirus, and the Government’s recommendation against all non-essential travel, we have regretfully decided not to take any further spring or summer bookings at this point. Many thanks to all those who had booked with us for being so understanding and pushing back your visit to later in the year. We hope that all our past guests and friends in Hope Cove are staying safe and well and look forward to opening up our bookings for Harbourside once this period has passed. (Updated 25th March 2020)

Weekly Rental

Harbourside is available for weekly rental and short-term rental out of season. Weekly rentals run Friday to Friday and short-term rentals are chargeable per night with a minimum stay of three nights. All prices are fully inclusive.

10% non-refundable deposit secures your booking and remaining 90% becomes payable 30 days prior to your holiday and is again non refundable. Fully inclusive means rental cost / heat and light / ready made beds / WiFi and for weekly visitors a welcome pack – please note towels are not included.

WELL BEHAVED DOGS BY ARRANGEMENT

Date Range Price Per week
04/01/20-27/03/20 £540
27/03/20-10/04/20 £660
10/04/20-22/05/20 £590
22/05/20-29/05/20 £660
29/05/20-03/07/20 £610
03/07/20-31/08/20 £930
31/08/20-18/12/20 £570
21/12/20-08/01/21 £710

Short Breaks

Minimum period of stay three nights. Short breaks to be taken between Saturdays, ie we cannot generally do Thursday to Mondays, although we can be flexible depending on the dates – please enquire.

Available during the following periods:

Date Range
04/01/20-27/03/20
17/04/20-22/05/20
29/05/20-03/07/20
 11/09/20-16/10/20

Need more space? Check out our lovely neighbour The Watch House which sleeps 6 and is available to rent during July and August.

Calendar

Please view our terms and conditions.

Available        Booked

 

Booking Enquiry

If you have found a date in which the cottage is available then feel free to fill out the form below.